Bells of Lazonby is an exciting & rewarding place to work in the North West, Cumbria for those who are up for a challenge! See below for our current vacancies…
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
(this opportunity will also be open to part qualified Apprentices or Graduates)
We have a small engineering department which supports all our Bakery activities. Being in the fresh food business it is essential that we keep our equipment operating to tight schedules and to high standards. You will need to:
- be able to undertake fault diagnosis and repair on a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- have a basic knowledge of plc control systems
- have relevant electrical installation skills
- be qualified to IEE 17th edition or be prepared to undertake this qualification.
You will be joining a forward looking local business which has a great record of innovation and development. The work is varied and you will be rewarded with good pay and conditions.
Please call Richard Rigg, Engineering Manager on Tel – 01768 898437 / Mob – 07889 836260 if you wish to discuss the job further.
If you wish to apply for the job, please send your CV to rr.bellsoflazonby.co.uk . Closing date for applications is 21 August 2017.
- Ability to work varied shift patterns
- Relevant experience
- Flexible working
We offer the living wage and good conditions of employment. Free transport can be provided to the Bakery from Penrith.
To inquire further, please call Dawn Johnson on 01768 898437 extension 210.